Use UAV to automate inspections, check complex power lines, reduce artificial detection risks, improve detection efficiency and accuracy.
The traditional power inspection is mainly implemented by the inspector regularly to perform manual inspection of the grid parts, because of the influence of the risk of climatic conditions, topographic factors, high-altitude operations, artificial inspection The manual recognition error rate is high, and the efficiency is low.
UAV homework can improve the speed and efficiency of the inspection, so that many work can be completed in a charged environment. The drone homework is a safe and efficient way of inspection. Advantages of drone inspection:
1. UAV is a mobile aircraft, making it easier to reach complex dangerous environments, eliminate blind spots;
2. The drone can quickly reach anywhere through the HD camera, improve the speed of maintenance and maintenance;
3. Avoid security issues that may occur in traditional inspections.
Install our LTE Link Series module product on your aircraft and log in to our CUAVCloud client, you can remotely control your aircraft, flying data is real-time transferred to the ground station, or third-party ground station, and Team management and permission are available.
Install LTE Link Series on the drones
Login CUAVCloud client for drone remote control, real-time video transmission
2. Drone take off and fly according to the plan route
3. Real-time HD Video / Data transmit to Command Center
4. The Command Center performs a power inspection according to the return video, which can release new instructions on the drone according to the specific situation.
5. Power inspection completed
Real-time view road situation
Real-time remote control drone, can make flight tasks; low-time delay data / video return, real-time video.
Team members (administrators, pilots) can log in with their own account to view team flight conditions, transfer flight data, etc., administrators can manage multiple devices and can assign members to members.
CUAVCloud performs data / video transmission through 4G networks, no limit to data / video transmission, can communicate with UAV communication in the case of operator network coverage
UAV work is efficient, convenient, assisting inspections faster understanding and dispatching staff
Video Case of CUAVCloud
Park Patrol Application
River inspection application